Mid-quarter reflection

1 out of 4 for effort i would give myself a 2.5 because I’ve worked hard but I have fooled around a bit. I’ve done good because I 3D printed a sukkah and I also came up with the idea of using triangle beams. Where I haven’t done good is I fool around a bit.

On a scale 1 to 4 I would give myself a 3 for achievement because I made the first 3D printed sukkah in our grade I helped other people with their sukkahs  and I made a pretty good Popsicle stick design

8 thoughts on “Mid-quarter reflection”

1. What would you have done differently next time to minimize the time you spent fooling around? The 3D printed Sukkah is really cool!

2. I like how you are being very honest. I think you could have included how you worked a lot of time out of Jewish Studies building your 3d printed sukkah.

3. This is an honest assessment, Eli. On the one hand, your decision to create your own 3D model of a sukkah was pure brilliance. You worked hard on your own time to design it. I saw a deep level of engagement in you for that work. On the other hand, sometimes during class you are distracted and off task. So all in all, your effort and achievement have been inconsistent, leaving room for improvement. I am confident, though, that you will work very hard on the actual construction of the sukkah.